Fog and Smog rolled out their new “rap” parody, one that parodies the current trend that sees bartenders becoming mixologists and a good $6 drink costing $20. It’s certainly worth a watch. If you’re not geeky enough to pause and check out the fake drinks that are on the menu, we’ll recap them for you. Because we have nothing but time.
· The Avon Barksdale: Hennessy, soda, free range heroin foam
· A Wilson’s Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Single mash Gatorade, bitters, Smirnoff ice, human tears
· Moist Yoga Mat: Hemp vodka, 12 year kombucha, wheatgrass with a coconut water back
· Hyphy Hangover: Grape 4 Loko, Peychaud bitters, thizz face
· Chewbacca’s Jacuzzi: Kashyyyk champagne, muddled slim jim, carbonite rinse
Check out the video below. If you’re curious, it was shot at LA bar La Descarga (which means “after the party.”) Think a too-cool-for-the-room pre-Castro Havana vibe,
very cramped a super small footprint, burlesque dancers, $20 cocktails with shaved ice, cigars, and lots of expensive rum and you’ve got the idea. So just like the video then.
- via YouTube -